the Haunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
the Haunt

This is where we eat

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How 'bout that Diner?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Psycho Gorilla
OT 2
OT 2
Psycho Gorilla

How 'bout that Diner? Empty
PostSubject: How 'bout that Diner?   How 'bout that Diner? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 4:24 pm

Someday I'm going to pay someone to get the high score and credit me with getting it.
Back to top Go down
Krooze L-Roy
All Smiles
Krooze L-Roy

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout that Diner?   How 'bout that Diner? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:44 am

It's gotten to the point where people don't even enjoy playing multiplayer games with me anymore. My balls last too long, and by the time they drain, the other players are exhausted, twitching, semen-covered messes.

I'm not really sure how pinball high scores work, as far as stuff like what angle you've got to be at and how well-waxed the playfield is or a bunch of other little variables that could effect your score.

Mine still stands at 24 mill, but I'm getting pretty good at one of the crucial shots which could improve my odds. Looks like I've got a ways to go though. Pinballhighscores.org has a high score of 196.022.010, which is retardspeak for 196,022,010.
Back to top Go down
http://krooze.wordpress.com
Psycho Gorilla
OT 2
OT 2
Psycho Gorilla

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout that Diner?   How 'bout that Diner? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 3:53 pm

Krooze L-Roy wrote:
It's gotten to the point where people don't even enjoy playing multiplayer games with me anymore.

That's how my DK games go. My favorite thing to do is challenge punk kids at family gatherings who think they're so great at games and life in general, and I teach them the cold, hard truth. I've done this on multiple occasions, sometimes by forcing them to watch me beat their score 60 times over, other times by letting them go wander and finding them later to brag in their little faces and showing how inferior they truly are at life in general. I've considered proving this further by comparing penis sizes, but unfortunately, that can be taken out of context by stupid people who show up at the tail end of the argument.
Back to top Go down
Krooze L-Roy
All Smiles
Krooze L-Roy

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout that Diner?   How 'bout that Diner? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:53 pm

I can relate to that last part. If there's a more effective way to measure penis size than the loudness and intensity of the scream upon insertion, somebody needs to enlighten me.
Back to top Go down
http://krooze.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How 'bout that Diner?   How 'bout that Diner? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How 'bout that Diner?
Page 1 of 1