Posts : 100
Join date : 2008-02-05
|Subject: Rules Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:22 am|| |
Below are the terms of service;
- Quote :
- Forumís Terms of service
The moderators of this forum will try hard to edit or remove reprehensible messages as soon as possible. However, it is impossible for them to review all the messages. You thus admit that all the messages posted on this forum express the sight and opinion of their respective authors and not those of the moderators or the Webmaster (except messages posted by them) and consequently, they cannot be held responsible of the discussions.
- Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.
- Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.
- If you post informations who come from another site
, look first if the site in question doesnít forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!
- Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!
- Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!
Any message contravening the listing above will be edited or removed without additional notice or justification within deadlines which will depend on the availability of the moderators. Any abuse will involve the cancellation of the registration. Internet is neither an anonymous space, nor a space of no-right! We reserve ourselves the possibility of informing your access provider and/or the legal authorities of any malevolent behavior. An IP address of each poster is recorded in order to help us to make you respect these conditions.
Now honestly, I don't really care if you break them or not. If I see something obvious, sure, I'll delete it, but to tell you the truth, I haven't even read the TOS myself. tl;dr
My one and only rule is this; don't do anything that'll get the site shut down. If I think you're deliberately trying to arouse the ire of the forum company, I'll ban you and possibly key your car. So don't get the block too hot.